Entry for Commander Saaz ends August 21st. It is important to make sure your entries are paid for, categorized, and named before midnight on the 21st when entry closes.
Entries must be delivered to Rapp Brewing for transport to the space coast by August 23rd. It is HIGHLY recommended that you contribute money with your entries to cover the cost of gas, time and effort to transport your entries. You can leave money with your entries or paypal Robert Bandl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 PUBguild Intraclub Finale
For our final intraclub competition will open the field up to any style beer, cider and mead. Any paid member who enters will receive 1 paid entry for Best Florida Beer. Forward your BFB pay-pal email receipt to email@example.com for reimbursement after the September meeting.
- 1st Place – 32oz Growler and fill of any beer on tap from Rapp Brewing & PUBguild Taster
- 2nd Place – 7″ x 5″ RARE Vinyl/Weatherproof PUBguild Diecut Crest Sticker
- 3rd Place – TBHI 16oz can glass
Best Florida Beer
Registration for the Best Florida Beer homebrew competition is now open. Cost is $8 per entry. The entry limit is unlimited but limited to 2 entries per subcategory per circuit rules.
- Entry Submissions Open – 8/13/17
- Entry Submissions Close – 9/13/17
- Entry Delivery Deadline – 9/13/17
Judging will take place the following dates with morning session starting at 8am and afternoon sessions beginning at 1pm. Please register in REGGIE so they can award you any points earned.
- September 23rd, 24th and 30th
- October 1st and 7th