PUBGuild half year memberships are now available. The price is $15 for a Single Member and $25 for a Family Membership. All memberships expire July 1 2015.
Memberships include the following benefits.
- A welcome email including a variety of educational documentation that will boost your brewing knowledge.
A printed plastic membership card. These cards are non-transferable and can be used to obtain the discounts below.
Paid members will receive discounts at various locations around the area. Currently that list includes:
- The Beer and Wine Makers Pantry – 10% Discount on ingredients
- Southern Brewing – 10% Discount on Grain and Hops
- Vetterbrew – 10% Discount on ingredients
- HiFi Homebrew and BBQ – 10% Discount on homebrew ingredients
- The Ale and the Witch – 10% Discount
- Barley Mow Brewing – $1.00 off Drafts
- Copperheads Taphouse 10% Discount
- Rapp Brewing $1.00 off Drafts
- Coppertail Brewing $1.00 off Drafts
- Yard of Ale – 15% Discount on Food and Beer
- Stilt House Brewery $1.00 off Drafts
- West Bay Public House $1.00 off Drafts
(discounts subject to change without notice)
Access to the guild library
- Over 30 educational books can be checked out at our regular meetings
- PUBguild serves homebrew beer, cider and meade at many local festivals and events each year. As a member you can volunteer to publicly serve your beer at events we attend. (space permitting) Each event may offer other opportunities and benefits